[Cuis] A few proposed is: additions

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Mar 10 08:49:14 CDT 2015

Hi Phil,

On 3/10/2015 2:00 AM, Phil (list) wrote:
> Juan,
>
> I just wanted to touch base on some changes we discussed a while back
> related to #is: / protocols.  I was wondering if this got lost in the
> shuffle or if you decided against doing it?
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

This was loaded as #1313 in June 2012. But the idea didn't really catch
on, and nobody worked on unifying the concept of 'protocols' all over
the system. This was needed, as the aim for Cuis is to try to be
consistent, and use few concepts system wide.

I removed it in #1629 on March 2013, as the advantages were not really
exercised, and it added complexity that didn't seem worth it.

But we can reopen discussion, if you want.