[Cuis] Was a consensus reached re: HTTP/HTTPS?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:49:01 CDT 2015

Mine was a different approach, I tried to make the minimun possible changes
to WC itself and rely on a compatibility layer, to make more easy the
follow up of the maintenance of the official release.

But if the current packages from David are working I'm not against of the
propossed approach and I will delete my fork.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino