[Cuis] Was a consensus reached re: HTTP/HTTPS?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:42:14 CDT 2015

Yes, Germán's approach has its merit as well. It was to avoid forking
WebClient as much as possible and thus relying on a compatibility
layer.

In any case WebClient for Cuis is a fork and needs to be maintained.
But this applies for all of the packages in the common repository.

I remember that the late Andreas Raab wrote he did about 3 to 4
attempts until he came up with WebClient. Zinc then was a fork of it
at that time.

--Hannes