[Cuis] Xtreams , Ometa and related

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:59:50 CDT 2015

On 5/16/15, 7:24 AM, "Phil (list)" <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:

> While both packages are very nice, I probably wouldn't want them in a
> core image as I tend to prefer the minimalist approach to images.  They
> would be great optional packages to have though.  (I understand you're
> talking about SqueakROS and not Cuis, but just wanted to offer my
> opinion since you were asking what people thought.)

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Minimalist approach is one of my goals and was here for learn of Juan and
all people here.

So, not in the image but easily load and work.

I asking for Xtreams as have a chance to meet Martin Kobetic when he was
here in Argentina and presented his work.

Seems wonderful at the time and revisiting
https://code.google.com/p/xtreams/ still is.

Could have sense a Cuis version ?

Edgar