[Cuis] [github] Learning to use github....

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:40:59 CST 2012

You can create a directory package.

Then, from command line

git status

to see the changed files

git add .

to add all pending changed files to index (the pre-commit internal
directory of git)

git add -u

to remove deleted files from git index

then

git commit -m "The message"

I use the command line git (not the git bash), in Windows. There is a
git.cmd in the program files git install directory, and I added that
directory to my path, AFAIR