[Cuis] Compose a Cuis distribution from *.pck files? (was Re: [Fwd: Re: [squeak-dev] Squeaksource, Squeak and Pharo..])

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:37:04 CST 2012

Thank you Juan for the answer. I have to think about it. In the
meantime I want to learn more how to use github, in particular how to
use branches. It might be that a central 'packages' directory in
https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis together with individual forks and
branches could do the job....

And thank you for making 'Cuis' a 'Smalltalk' project on github. It show up as
'most starred this month' on https://github.com/languages/Smalltalk

And on the Squeak side some efforts have (re-)started to create a
minimal Squeak (Pavel, Colin & Edgar) from which packages may be
loaded. We'll see how it goes.  Maybe some synergy is possible.

--Hannes