[Cuis] Touch events, iOS, Android, etc

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed May 23 06:44:58 CDT 2012

Hi Casey,

I think it would be good to integrate this code into Cuis, so we can use
it, and it doesn't rot.

Most likely it broke because of simplifications I must have been doing
to HandMorph, Sensor and friends. It shouldn't be too hard to make this
work again, maybe 2 or 3 hours of work, I guess (without really looking
at the code). I might have time for this in several days, but if someone
can do it earlier, please go ahead!