[Cuis] OSProcess status

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:36:16 CST 2013

Hi again!

Attached you will find a Cuis version of the OSProcess package.

I did it quick & dirty but it loads in a latest Cuis image.

I created by now an OSProcess-Stub category with the stub Model class and
added some of things you pointed in *OSProcess categories.

Anyway the tests don't run here, with more time I can check a bit more.

If you prefer I can define the GitHub repo also and put the code there, but
as you are the author may be is better that you create the repo and store
the code.

To install the code, select it from the FileList and then install, or from
a workspace: Feature require: 'OSProcess'.

Just my 0.02

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino