[Cuis] OSProcess status

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:47:38 CST 2013

Hey folks

Just thinking, having an OSProcess-Cuis compat lib does make some sense if I'm reading David's post clearly. We obviously don't need an empty class in the base system, but it makes perfect sense to load one in order to use OSProcess.

In general I think a good goal here will be finding a way for David to avoid having to do extra work to support Cuis. Then we get OSProcess and everyone wins.