[Cuis] Definition of Cuis parts

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Jan 22 14:38:57 CST 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the list of tips. See my other mail to Juan in this thread.

I wonder if it would be essential to unload Morphic from Squeak? Could CuisMorphic not just be loaded in addition?

How difficult would it be to create a CuisMorphicProject? I see the current two subclasses MVCProject and MorphicProject have quite a few methods. How many of them are the bare minimum? Can you estimate how much effort it would take?

Cheers,
Bernhard