[Cuis] Warning: Linux users -- you may not be running the VM you think you are

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 06:11:45 CDT 2013

Hi Ken, curious about a couple of things, stuff to say about something else.

What distro and version are you using Linux-wise?

When you talk about losing the taskbar, are you talking about the Cuis taskbar (which I'm mostly guilty for) or the one in your X11 environment?

Other thing: my taskbar sucks. It was a quick hack that made the system remotely usable again after Squeak's minimize-SystemWindow behavior was removed for being crufty. I have a project on my disk that might fix it. Well I guess I should really start a different thread about this.