[Cuis] Help from Linux users wanted. (was Re: Cuis installation instructions in Git repo issue)

Bill Six billsix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:18:18 CDT 2014

Juan,

Attached is a patch I used to get Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.git running on Ubuntu
14.04 tonight.

I needed multiarch enabled.
http://askubuntu.com/questions/454253/64bit-ubuntu-14-04-running-32bit-binaries

  "sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386

 sudo apt-get update
 sudo apt-get install libc6:i386"

I needed to sudo apt-get install libsm6:i386 libuuid1:i386  libice6:i386.

Note that the VM directory changed from coglinux to nsvmlinux

Hope this helps.

Bill Six