[Cuis] Updates

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Jun 12 06:56:52 CDT 2015

Hi Phil,

On 6/10/2015 12:09 PM, Phil (list) wrote:

> Excellent.  I can update the ApiFile tests to use FileMan... should they
> stay in the Tests-Files category or move to Tests-FileMan? (if FileMan
> is our new default, I'd think it would make sense to move the FileMan
> tests to Tests-Files rather than the other way around, but wasn't sure
> what your thoughts were)

I have no preference. Do as you prefer.

> Also, do the latest commits include a means to
> remove the existing FileDirectory/DirectoryEntry code to make sure we've
> gotten everything?

Well, not yet. I just integrated the code, but the rest of the base
image is still not using it. So yes, you can complain that I added
unused bloat :) . We'd start migrating the API users, and when we are
done, move FileDirectory/DirectoryEntry to SqueakCompatibility.pck.st,
and call it Cuis 5.0.