[Cuis] Una cosa más

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat May 23 04:37:54 CDT 2015

Was about to do the best mix of my understanding of Spanish/Castellano and machine translation, too.

But if it wasn't meant for the list, I won't bother trying to translate it.

How are you, Germán? Working on anything fun these days?

Gotta say, your initial ports of things from Squeak and Pharo to Cuis were the bee's knees. It's nice to see you hanging around. Don't go away, alright?

--C